Our four breathing apparatus (BA) technicians were all re-certified following an intensive two day course run on out site by Kevin McCoomb from Scott Safety, Australia. They also completed cylinder valve servicing and testing. This training is required every three years to ensure the guys are up to date with aspects of maintaining and servicing BA sets and cylinders. We sell and service a number of sets. For details, check out our sales page.
Our Latest News
- Chilean woman Millaray Antonia Bravo Ramos, who drowned at Waiake Beach, to be farewelled tomorrow 23 March 2019
- Christchurch mosque shootings: Honouring the dead - Matiullah Safi, 55 22 March 2019
- Person dies after crash on Great South Rd in Drury, Auckland 22 March 2019
- Woman's body recovered from water off Torbay: 'Death not suspicious' 21 March 2019
- Boxing star Anthony Mundine's hospital visit to Christchurch terror attack survivors 21 March 2019