Our four breathing apparatus (BA) technicians were all re-certified following an intensive two day course run on out site by Kevin McCoomb from Scott Safety, Australia. They also completed cylinder valve servicing and testing. This training is required every three years to ensure the guys are up to date with aspects of maintaining and servicing BA sets and cylinders. We sell and service a number of sets. For details, check out our sales page.
Our Latest News
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Northland Police urge people to stay home this Easter 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Police record nearly 300 lockdown breaches, Health Minister David Clark not included 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Z Energy gives St John New Zealand a month of free fuel 6 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Police warning after elderly man rescued from Whangārei bush walk during alert level 4 6 April 2020
- Family's message of thanks after Hawea fire 5 April 2020