Our wee F&ST duck wore Breathing Apparatus and a mask on Sunday 15 November at the 17th Duck Race for Diabetes. Sadly it didn’t help him swim f&st enough to win, but it was all in a good cause.
Our Latest News
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Northland Police urge people to stay home this Easter 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Police record nearly 300 lockdown breaches, Health Minister David Clark not included 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Z Energy gives St John New Zealand a month of free fuel 6 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Police warning after elderly man rescued from Whangārei bush walk during alert level 4 6 April 2020
- Family's message of thanks after Hawea fire 5 April 2020