This year’s rural fire challenge at Raincliff, inland South Canterbury, coincided with gale force winds across Canterbury and Otago. Some of the 120 rural firefighters scheduled to attend were too busy fighting the real thing. However there was still plenty of action across multiple disciplines, and F&ST was there to help.
Our Latest News
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Lockdown breaches almost at 500 as people continue to ignore rules 9 April 2020
- Sudden death at apartment in Glen Eden, West Auckland, not suspicious 8 April 2020
- Body of Niagara wreck diver missing for 10 days recovered in joint operation 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Northland Police urge people to stay home this Easter 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Police record nearly 300 lockdown breaches, Health Minister David Clark not included 7 April 2020