Yesterday a group of 13 trainees had an aerial view of Washdyke from the baskets of their Elevated Work Platforms (EWPs) as they experienced the practical session of their training. There were a few gasps as the machines stretched high, but they’d learned all the safety requirements and came back to earth smiling.
Our Latest News
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Northland Police urge people to stay home this Easter 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Police record nearly 300 lockdown breaches, Health Minister David Clark not included 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Z Energy gives St John New Zealand a month of free fuel 6 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Police warning after elderly man rescued from Whangārei bush walk during alert level 4 6 April 2020
- Family's message of thanks after Hawea fire 5 April 2020