A story of F&ST providing access into a difficult environment was told in Safety News this month. Entitled ‘Going where few have ever been – difficult access solutions’, the article details how F&ST’s Ian Reid and Nathan Meager planned and executed access into this challenging confined space to allow inspection and maintenance. Read the story here.
Our Latest News
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Northland Police urge people to stay home this Easter 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Police record nearly 300 lockdown breaches, Health Minister David Clark not included 7 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Z Energy gives St John New Zealand a month of free fuel 6 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Police warning after elderly man rescued from Whangārei bush walk during alert level 4 6 April 2020
- Family's message of thanks after Hawea fire 5 April 2020